5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP U.S. Government and Politics Questions (2018)
5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP U.S. Government and Politics Questions to Know by Test Day
About this Book (Description from McGraw Hill)
“5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP U.S. Government and Politics Questions to Know by Test Day is tailored to meet your study needs―whether you’ve left it to the last minute to prepare or you have been studying for months. You will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the AP exam, accompanied by answers with comprehensive explanations.
- 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials
- Review explanations for right and wrong answers
- Additional online practice
- Close simulations of the real AP exams
- Updated material reflects the latest tests
- Online practice exercises”
Used, like new
Image Attribution: https://goo.gl/4nR1ji
Image and books are owned Intelectual property of McGraw-Hill Education and were no way associated with LearnLink in the production of this product.McGraw-Hill Education owns all copyrights and trademarks for this product.
1 in stock